Wellshire Farms Healthy RecipesPrint
Wellshire Ham and Bean Soup
- 2lb beans, rinsed and drained(white beans recommended)
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 2 1/4 cups stock
- 1 1/2 cups cubed fully cooked Garrett Valley Black Forest Ham Nugget
1. Let beans soak overnight or boil for 1 hour
2. Mash one lb of beans; set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, sauté the carrots and onion in butter till soft.
4. Add stock, ham, whole and mashed beans
5. Cook until heated through
Season to taste; Feel free to use your favorite herbs
Back to Recipes
Sign up for Email Alerts to find out about our newest products.